We love sleep and we love anything that brings more restful, refreshing and healthful sleep. LovaSilk was founded to bring a better sleep to our customers, a sleep that is healthy and luxurious at the same time. Our family is in the business of silk and for many years they have grown to become one of the largest exporters of silk from China. With LovaSilk, we are bringing our collective knowledge of creating premium bedding, utilizing guarded techniques, to the U.S. market. Silk has so many natural benefits and feels so amazing to sleep in we know once you experience it, you will never be able to go back to plain old cotton again. Please join us and start learning to “love your sleep”.
Why choose LovaSilk for your luxury bedding?
Unlike most brands selling silk bedding in the United States, our family is in the business of silk, not just here in the United States but in China as well. While most silk bedding in the United States is imported and resold to customers from simple resellers, here at LovaSilk, we import and sell bedding that is produced in our families own factory. Our family is one of the largest suppliers of luxury bedding to the European market and is quickly becoming one of the largest suppliers of silk bedding in the United States as well. As a result, we have a true relationship with where our products are produced and can guarantee you are getting high quality bedding.
What makes Lova Silk bedding better than our competitors?
We don’t sell any bedding that doesn’t meet the standards used to select our own personal bedding needs. Mainly, we sell products that only meet the highest quality both in form and function. So you won’t see seamed silk bed sheets in our collection for example, because we believe when customers purchase silk bedding, they expect the sheets to be made from a solid sheet of silk. We don’t sell thin or low momme weight bedding. We expect our sheets to be durable enough to be machine washed and last for years. And we only use Mulberry Silk, and the highest grade long strand silk available. Many of our competitors will claim you are getting a special deal because you are getting the product direct from an importer, or they are the manufacturer because they have visited the factory. The special deal is nothing more than a gimmick. At Lova Silk, we are focused on providing our customers with long term value in the form of bedding that provides the luxury and durability our customers expect at a reasonable price.
It’s what our competitors don’t tell you that matters.
If you’re looking for silk bedding online, you may come across some advertised silk bedding that is cheaper than ours. Don’t be fooled. Here are some gimmicks you may come across.
- The listed price is for the smallest sized bed sheet, such as twin. When you select a larger size, the price goes up. At Lova Silk, we always state our prices upfront, and we are confident that once you compare all the facts, you will see we offer the best value in the market.
- The bed sheet is made from seamed silk, and not the more desirable and durable seamless silk. If they don’t tell you, it’s is almost guaranteed to be seamed silk. At Lova Silk, all our sheets are seamless and made from a single solid sheet of silk.
- The silk is not mulberry silk or not pure 100% silk (a blended fabric instead) or is not even real silk at all (Polyester Silk or Cotton Silk). At Lova Silk, we only use top grade Mulberry silk in our bedding line.
- The product is shipped from overseas and the cost doesn’t incorporate international shipping or duties you will have to pay upon receiving the product. At Lova Silk, all our products are delivered from within the United States and there are no hidden charges or duties.
- For our international competitors, there may be little or no customer service. If you purchase and have a problem, you may not be able to return the product to an overseas seller. For that matter, they may not even speak fluent English. At Lova Silk, we are based in the United States and can answer any questions you may have. You can reach our customer service team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our customer service form or by calling: 617-903-SILK.
If you have any questions about our products please feel free to contact us.
Wishing you the best of sleep.